Over 70% of the UK population does not have a current Will that is an accurate reflection of their financial circumstances and the personal choices at the time of their death.
Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death. We are solicitors with over 30 years experience of advising clients about their affairs. We will visit clients at home or in hospitals or nursing homes in Ilford, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham, Hertford, Essex and Greater London. Our specialist private client team is based out of our Barking, office.
A Will guides those who are left behind and saves worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimize your liability for Inheritance Tax.
We act for people of all faiths and have developed a specialism in advising on Sharia compliant wills.
Our services include:
- Gifts to members of your family
- Issues in Wills such as; guardianship, adoption and divorce - including contact and residence issues relating to children.
- Obtaining grants of probate
- Preparation of enduring powers of attorney
- Sharia compliant wills
- Preparation of Wills, trusts and deeds
- Reviewing and amending Wills
- Winding up and distributing estates
- Court of Protection and Deputyship
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
In addition to our Will service, we can offer full financial planning.