Areas of Expertise - Residential Conveyancing
- Freehold or Leasehold Residential Sale
- Freehold or Leasehold Residential Purchase including New Build and Plots
- Sale or Purchase of Land
- Right to Buy of Local Authority Flat/House
- Shared Ownership Flats/Houses (Sale, Purchase and Staircasing of Percentages)
- Equity Release Plans/Lifetime Mortgage
- Acting for Mortgage Lenders independently
- Transfer of Equity
- Declaration of Trust
- Compulsory Purchase Order
Kerry has longstanding experience in Residential Conveyancing, gained over 16 years with MLC Solicitors. She has found her niche in guiding First Time Buyers through the purchase process.
She takes pride in the Conveyancing Department’s delivery of a friendly, professional and efficient service, taking the stress out of the moving process.
“Thank you for seeing me at such short notice today, I thought it was going to be a long winded complex situation to deal with. It was a huge relief to later discover that my house purchase was actually not as painful as initially anticipated. Completed with smiles and pleasantness.